At St. Luke’s we recognise that every child is a unique member of God’s family, with their own aspirations and dreams. In partnership with parents, carers and families we aim for our children to:
- Be happy, confident and independent learners who want to achieve their full potential.
- Be open minded, with understanding and tolerance for others, embracing their own individuality and beliefs, whilst respecting all faiths and cultures.
- Be caring, responsible and moral members of society.
- Be equipped with the skills needed for life, motivating them and nurturing their aspirations and dreams.
- Feel safe, as we work with parents and carers to ensure the wellbeing of our children.