The School Day
ARRIVAL AT SCHOOL AND HOME TIME
Arriving at school
We will be encouraging a staggered approach to ‘drop off’ and ‘pick up’ times. This is in line with the DfE guidance to reduce congregating. We expect all parents to respect the social distancing guidelines and ensure their child(ren) are kept with them while on school premises.
- Reception children should be brought to school for 9.00am
- Yr1 and Yr2 children should be brought to school for 8.50am
- Yr3 and Yr4 children should be brought to school for 8.45am
- Yr5 and Yr6 children should be brought to school for 8.50am
It is vital that children are brought to school on time. Children will not be allowed to enter school through the main office.
Parents will be allowed onto the playground to collect children. Staff will bring out children to the playgrounds to be handed over. To maintain social distancing the timings of dismissal of classes will be staggered
- Reception children should be collected from school at 3.00pm
- Yr1 and Yr2 children should be collected from school at 3.15pm
- Yr3 and Yr4 children should be collected from school at 3.10pm
- Yr5 and Yr6 children should be collected from school at 3.15pm
ONLY ONE ADULT should bring children to school and collect. This is to reduce the number of people on site over this period-of-time. We understand that some of you may have other children that you will need to bring along with you.
Should you be running late for any reason, please telephone the school office on 0161 770 8404 to let the school knows that children can be looked after. From 3.25pm children will be place in after school club and parents will be charged appropriately.
We do not allow smoking or dogs in the school playground.