All children in school must wear our uniform. Please ensure all uniform items are clearly labelled with your child’s name, as we cannot take responsibility for the loss of personal items.
The uniform items are:
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (only available from Touchline)
- Yellow polo shirt with school logo (only available from Touchline)
- Grey trousers for boys. Grey skirt or trousers for girls
- Yellow and white gingham summer dress for girls
- Black school shoes
- White/grey socks or grey tights
- Royal blue book bag with school logo (only available from Touchline)
- Hair accessories must be in school colours (blue, yellow or white)
Please do not send your child in coloured/patterned socks or tights.
PE Kit (which should be kept in school in a school PE bag):
- Navy blue shorts
- Yellow round neck T-shirt with school logo (purchased from Touchline)
- Black pumps
- Royal blue school PE Bag with school logo (purchased from Touchline)
- 2 x Spare socks and underwear
Optional items (with school logo): (only available from Touchline)
- Waterproof fleece lined school coat
- Hooded PE Jacket (Juniors only)
- Legionnaires cap
- School cap
All items with the school logo can only be purchased online from Touchline http://www.touchline-embroidery.net/st-lukes-primary-chadderton/
Please note that we send PE Kits home every holiday to be refreshed and to check shoe size, as your child may need the next size of school pumps for the next term.